These are metal, self-latching multipole connectors with an alignment key and gold plated contacts. These are robust yet easy to use with its circular profile and push-pull self-latching technology. The connector itself is a mere 15 mm (0.6 inch) in diameter.
- Push-Pull self-latching
- Color coded alignment key
- Brass (chrome plated) shell and collet nut
- Nickel plated brass latch sleeve and mid pieces
- Brass (gold plated) Inserts (contacts)
- 15 mm diameter (20 mm nut)
- Multipole 19 pin contacts
The connector itself is a mere 15 mm (0.6 inch) in diameter and just a bit bigger than a standard ¼ inch plug.