These are metal, self-latching multipole connectors with an alignment key and gold plated contacts. These are robust yet easy to use with its circular profile and push-pull self-latching technology. The connector itself is a mere 15 mm (0.6 inch) in diameter.
- Push-Pull self-latching
- Color coded alignment key
- Brass (chrome plated) shell and collet nut
- Nickel plated brass latch sleeve and mid pieces
- Brass (gold plated) Inserts (contacts)
- 15 mm diameter (20 mm nut)
- Multipole 19 pin contacts
- Length: 5 Meters
- Straight or right-angle jack option.
Available on backorder if not in stock. Lead-time 3-5 weeks.
The connector itself is a mere 15 mm (0.6 inch) in diameter and just a bit bigger than a standard ¼ inch plug.
We offer a right-angle jack option for an additional $10. This option is subject to availability and may have a lead-time of 2 weeks if not in stock.
Take note that the right-angle jack is in the guitar side. The other side still has the straight jack to properly connect to the Nexus breakout box.