Looks can be deceiving. This is not yet-another-strat copy.
Thor, introduced last year, is my masterpiece. Following Thor, I proudly announce Valkyrie. It shares the electronics of Thor, but avoiding the more expensive Carbon Fiber construction. An XR-Ascend mono pickup is added for quick connection to traditional effects and amps.
- Infinite multichannel (polyphonic) sustain
- Multichannel direct to DAW audio with BOSS/Roland GK-13 pin outputs via Nexus-GK
- Control voltage (CV) to MIDI via Nexus-GK
- XR-Ascend full-range mono pickup
- Tone Block passive resonant filter
Have a look at the pictures of Valkyrie x001 below. The very first, meant to be a production prototype. Valkyrie is actually a refinement and total upgrade to Iron Man, the original Infinity project’s workhorse prototype. Apart from the electronics, Valkyrie sports:
- Flamed Maple neck
- Alder Body
- GOTOH cosmo-black tuners
- Wilkinson by GOTOH cosmo-black trem
- Graphtech Black Tusq nut
- Stainless Steel frets