Here’s something to look forward to, come May 2021.
Allow me to introduce the XR2:
- Active or passive configuration. Can be configured with or without the active preamplifier.
- Medium impedance
- Active resonant frequency: 30kHz
- Use a stomp box buffer and low capacitance cables to get the full frequency response
- Humbucking dual rails
- Tone block: Passive, second-order (12dB/octave) resonant RLC filter with variable frequency and Q (resonance), specifically designed as post filter, giving you the freedom to change the pickup’s character on the fly. Only available with the active configuration.
- Low string-pull Neodymium magnets
- Perfect combo-pair for the Nu-Multi
Perfect pair for the Nu-Multi.
Shown with Active Board.
Passive Board Option
Follow this link for more info: The Tone Block.
Tone Block Underside
Shown with connector and hefty inductor.